- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Trane HVAC Systems
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- High Velocity Systems
- Zone Systems
Indoor Air Quality
All work was done extremely well and installers did a wonderful job. Follow-up was done and inspections were passed with ease. Could not have asked for a better installation. Ideal Services gets an A+.
- Frank Ricketts - Pittsboro, NC
Very good experience.
- Roland Parsons - Holly Springs, NC
Very personable, friendly and easy to work with.
- Sylvia Henderson - Raleigh, NC
Very impressed and pleased with Ideal Services. Will probably consider them for service & maintenance plan.
- Jim Rasor - Cary, NC
My wife and I had a Trane when we purchased our new home in Florida in 1993. We never had a problem! It ran 24/7 for 11 years and we never needed anything repaired and it was very quiet! When we sold our home it was still working beautifully. We hope we have the same satisfaction with this new Trane system we purchased!
- William Mooney - Cary, NC
Excellent customer centered service. Offered lots of options and explained everything. Work was done quickly, efficiently, and with pleasure - which was a pleasure! I love my new system!
- Patricia Kitto - Fuquay-Varina, NC
We have two units in our house. The other unit was replaced in 2007 with a Trane and we have been pleased with it so we definitely wanted a Trane when the other unit needed to be replaced this year.
- Edward McGee - Fuquay-Varina, NC
Very happy with the installation overall.
- Paul Dolan - Cary, NC
Ideal Services did a fabulous job with the sales, installation and follow up for my new heating and a/c system. I highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in any aspect of HVAC service/installation. Not only did they do a great job I am very pleased with the results – it is very comfortable in my home and I have already saved money – my electric bill has been cut in half!
- Heater Setzler - Raleigh, NC
I had a wonderful experience from the start. The staff at Ideal Services was fantastic! They worked all day without a break. Who does that these days? I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.
- Peter Angelof - Holly Springs, NC
They did a great job!
- John Kagel - Chapel Hill, NC
Everyone we encountered at Ideal Services exceeded our expectations. This is a company I would highly recommend to my friends and family. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
- Kristi Leonard - Holly Springs, NC
Bryon, from Ideal Services was professional in everything that he did. His presentation and demeanor gave me confidence that highly trained techs were going to install my units and that this would all be accomplished without delay. I was not disappointed.
- Stephen Barclay - Cary, NC
Ideal Services is an awesome dealership. The owner personally communicated with me throughout the replacement process and made sure I understood everything about the new system. He personally did the follow-up visit after the install was complete to ensure it was done correctly. I really appreciated the efficient and knowledgeable team that performed the replacement of my complete system. They took time to ensure they cleaned up after the install was complete. I want to extend my complete thanks for the job they did and will tell everyone I meet about the service Ideal
Services provided. What a great team.
- Mark Eldridge - Fuquay-Varina, NC
Great service by Ideal. I do most of the a/c maintenance myself and I'm knowledgeable about a/c. Ideal was competitive, not pushy, willing to listen and clearly interested in my business. I have an older Trane unit currently for the second story which will likely have to be replaced soon. I know Ideal was not only looking at doing a good job installing the downstair's unit but also interested in making a great impression to win the upstair contract, once the unit needs replacement. I will seriously consider them in the future and will likely give them the business, assuming they remain competitive.
- Ricky & Alexandra - Burn Cary, NC
To put it in the simplest terms "Ideal Services" provides the most honest and professional HVAC services in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Ronald King - Wake Forest, NC
I am far happier with this(Ideal)install and maintenance contractor than I was with my previous one.
- Ursula Smith - Cary, NC
The internet isn't kind to any manufactures of heat pump systems. Everyone was rated extremely low, including Trane. However, I have great respect for my Contractor and took his recommendation. I hope I made the right choice....
- Frank & Barbara - Everitt Wake Forest, NC
I am very pleased with the service and end product I received from Ideal Services. While on site, they identified that a different contractor who installed my new downstairs HVAC system the previous year did no install the external temp sensor, so the dual fuel system was not operating correctly. I hope to establish a long term relationship with Ideal Services for my HVAC needs. And I will continue to monitor Angie’s List whenever I need to hire a contractor.
- Joe Jakubowski - Cary, NC
Everyone from Ideal Heating & Cooling were EXCELLENT to work with!
- Peter Bley - Holly Springs, NC
The service contractor did a great job.
- Brian Stanford - Holly Springs, NC
Smaller operation, personable and owner met with me on initial consultation. Local to the zip code where the house is and easily accessible for questions. Very “up front”.
- Cooper Stockell - Holly Springs, NC
Having never dealt with or even heard of Ideal HVAC services, we were very pleased with whole installation process from sales presentation to work completion. All personnel were very courteous and efficient. Would and have recommended to neighbor(s) who may require HVAC service or replacement.
- James & Barbara - Babcock Holly Springs, NC
I want to thank you for sending David to access and fix my upstairs heat pump, so quickly and on such a short notice.
I am very satisfied with my new heat pump and so very pleased with your efficient and extremely nice workman. I will certainly recommend your company to friends and clients.
- Gloria Kluever - Raleigh, NC
I LOVE the Truesteam! House feels so much better. Thank you for giving me a great deal and taking care of me.
- Allen Martin - Raleigh, NC
Friendly, fast, efficient service. Davis is even extra nice to our dogs! Ideal also gets great feedback on our corporate email alias.
- Anonymous Client
Very happy, always polite. Also like that they don’t mind answering questions about the process.
- Kevin Murdock - Cary, NC
I was recommended by many co-workers. And I have been very happy with the service.
- Prashanth Krishnappa - Apex, NC
Absolutely terrific! A very positive experience. Certainly would use them again and again.
- Frank & Fran - Doherty Raleigh, NC
I was Ideal Services first customer some 5 years ago and have been extremely pleased with the professional, honest and reliable service Bryan & David have performed on both new units we have purchased. We highly recommend them to anyone interested in service on new HVAC equipment.
- David White - Raleigh, NC
I am very satisfied with Ideal. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. I recommend Ideal for your heating and cooling needs.
- Trevor Alston - Raleigh, NC
For a few days my husband and I commented that the downstairs a/c did not appear to be cooling properly. We let it go thinking , “heck, its 95 degrees out, how cool can a house get?” But one evening, coming home from work, I noticed our neighbor had Ideal Heating and Cooling at their home. Knowing we might have a/c issue and that we were unhappy with a previous company I proceeded to call.
Let me tell you how you did everything “right” and obtained a customer for life:
- I noticed the service vehicle parked at our neighbors home was clean, properly maintained, properly marked and not blocking driveways from across the street. I take note of service vehicles; if the company won’t take care of their own property how much will they care about mine?
- My initial phone call was answered by a real person, within a reasonable number of rings. Michael very politely asked if he could get back to me within 20 minutes since he needed to attend to his children. Of course! Thank you for explaining your circumstance – any reasonable person will oblige another. He returned my call within 20 minutes.
- I explained we were not an emergency since we did have air moving, albeit not too cool, and urged him to attend to other customers without a/c first but Michael proceeded to inform me he would fit me in for the next day. Impressive.
- Michael did indeed keep his word, calling me first thing in AM to give me an appointment.
- I received a pre-appointment phone call, as promised, 45 minutes prior to the technician’s expected arrival.
- Brian arrived, neatly and cleanly dress (I understand technicians not being so “fresh” by late afternoon – working in heat, crawl spaces etc…but some that have come to my door-oh my!) He was professional, confident, assessed our situation, answered all my questions and ordered the replacement part immediately. I was stunned to learn the part would be in within one or two days, the last company we had for the same problem on the upstairs unit took 10 days to get the part.
- Part came in as promised.
- Chad arrived on repair day exactly on time! And here is the real treat, he smiled! He confidently shook my hand, continued to smile, explained what he was going to do and appeared to be genuinely ready and eager to “get the job done.” How nice and very rare to experience in any form of the service industry today. Really, some 7 or 8am appointments can yield a technician who is still a little “rumpled” from the night before, if you know what I mean.
- I noticed he had the courtesy and foresight to park his service vehicle in such a manner that another car could get out of our driveway if needed (see, I notice these thigns). Outstanding.
- Work completed competently and cleanly. Even after working for three hours in some heat, Chad was still smiling! I can’t tell you how well he represented your company. Kudos.
Yes, doing everything “right” does matter, and people do notice. We thank you for the attention to ALL the details, large and small.
You will be highly recommended to anyone needing HVAC service and you will be HVAC service from today forward.
- Donna & John - Albertone Fuquay-Varina, NC